|Title:||Who decides whether a company is included in the Investment Register?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
Who decides whether a company is included in the Investment Register?
The Forum ETHIBEL Board of Directors decides which companies are eventually included in the Investment Register.Only companies with an A and B rating are eligible for the Ethibel PIONEER Investment Register.Companies with a C rating may be included in the Ethibel EXCELLENCE Investment Register.
The decision of the Board of Directors is based on the advice given by the Register Committee.This independent Forum ETHIBEL advisory body evaluates the quality of the assessment with regard to companies whose rating is high enough, and may also suggest additional evaluations.
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Separation of assessment and selection guarantees quality
- Revision every 18 months
- How is the Investment Register composed? Schematic overview
- Investment Register accessible for everyone upon identification
- Consult the Investment Register
- Who is who at Forum ETHIBEL?
20-11 | Transparency and integrity of lobbying
Vigeo's 20th Sustainability Focus
10-11 | Social Responsibility and the performance of companies
A report by CFE-CGC, based on Vigeo research
27-10 | Vacature: voltijds drietalig medewerk(st)er (NL/FR/EN)
Solliciteren kan tot 15 november
27-10 | Vacature: voltijds operationeel directeur (m/v)
Contract van onbepaalde duur
22-10 | Newsletter October 2015All news