|Title:||What is the link between the Investment Register and the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the link between the Investment Register and the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
The Investment Register contains companies which score very well in all domains of corporate social responsibility (CSR) within their industry. Investment funds with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label only take products from the Investment Register, i.e. from a list of companies with a strong CSR score. The Ethibel PIONEER label selects companies with an A or B rating, the Ethibel EXCELLENCE label also selects companies with a C rating. Most companies are associated with controversies at some point. Companies in the Investment Register are, in principle, not involved in serious controversies. Companies can temporarily remain in the Investment Register even if accusations or discussions are ongoing. In this transitional period, an explanation will be demanded from the company or they will be given the chance to make the necessary adjustments.
- What are ethical investments?
- Ethical investments: don’t buy a pig in a poke
- Funds on the Belgian market with the Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- The difference between a product with an Ethibel label and Ethibel certificate
- The different between a product with Ethibel label and other ethical financial products
- When can a savings or investment product carry the Ethibel label?
- The return of ethical investments
- What does it mean if a company is (not) included in the Investment Register?
- Consult the Investment Register
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index
- Subscribe to the newsletter
19-11 | Green, social and ethical retailfunds in Europe 2014: once again a year of growth
Vigeo, in collaboration with Morningstar has launched its annual report "Green, Social and Ethical Funds in Europe".
17-11 | World Bank sells green bond to Belgian investors
The World Bank is offering a green bond to Belgian investors from the 17th of November 2014.
13-11 | New fund with Ethibel Excellence Label with Argenta
Argenta has recently launched a new fund with the Ethibel Excellence Label
13-11 | EVI Savings and Loyalties Account registered as ethical savings products
End of 2013, Van Lanschot Bankiers launched its online savings offer Evi for a wide audience. The sustainable nature of the Evi savings products has recently been confirmed by the Banking Federation Febelfin. They registered the Evi Savings and Loyalties Account as ethical savings products.
23-10 | European SRI Study 2014
A study by Eurosif