|Title:||What is the link between the Investment Register and the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the link between the Investment Register and the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
The Investment Register contains companies which score very well in all domains of corporate social responsibility (CSR) within their industry. Investment funds with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label only take products from the Investment Register, i.e. from a list of companies with a strong CSR score. The Ethibel PIONEER label selects companies with an A or B rating, the Ethibel EXCELLENCE label also selects companies with a C rating. Most companies are associated with controversies at some point. Companies in the Investment Register are, in principle, not involved in serious controversies. Companies can temporarily remain in the Investment Register even if accusations or discussions are ongoing. In this transitional period, an explanation will be demanded from the company or they will be given the chance to make the necessary adjustments.
- What are ethical investments?
- Ethical investments: don’t buy a pig in a poke
- Funds on the Belgian market with the Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- The difference between a product with an Ethibel label and Ethibel certificate
- The different between a product with Ethibel label and other ethical financial products
- When can a savings or investment product carry the Ethibel label?
- The return of ethical investments
- What does it mean if a company is (not) included in the Investment Register?
- Consult the Investment Register
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index
- Subscribe to the newsletter
23-10 | European SRI Study 2014
A study by Eurosif
22-10 | Van Lanschot launches Ethical Europe Equity Note
Return on investment linked to the EEE Index certified by Forum ETHIBEL
08-10 | Launch of the Ethical US Equity Index
Audit and certification by Forum ETHIBEL
08-10 | Human capital and social dialogue in European companies
Research by Vigeo
06-10 | Sustainable savings and investments in Belgium: Still a vibrant market
Press release 6 October 2014