|Title:||What is the link between the Investment Register and the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the link between the Investment Register and the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
The Investment Register contains companies which score very well in all domains of corporate social responsibility (CSR) within their industry. Investment funds with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label only take products from the Investment Register, i.e. from a list of companies with a strong CSR score. The Ethibel PIONEER label selects companies with an A or B rating, the Ethibel EXCELLENCE label also selects companies with a C rating. Most companies are associated with controversies at some point. Companies in the Investment Register are, in principle, not involved in serious controversies. Companies can temporarily remain in the Investment Register even if accusations or discussions are ongoing. In this transitional period, an explanation will be demanded from the company or they will be given the chance to make the necessary adjustments.
- What are ethical investments?
- Ethical investments: don’t buy a pig in a poke
- Funds on the Belgian market with the Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- The difference between a product with an Ethibel label and Ethibel certificate
- The different between a product with Ethibel label and other ethical financial products
- When can a savings or investment product carry the Ethibel label?
- The return of ethical investments
- What does it mean if a company is (not) included in the Investment Register?
- Consult the Investment Register
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index
- Subscribe to the newsletter
29-11 | Forum ETHIBEL vzw zoekt een directeur/directrice
We zoeken een sterke persoonlijkheid met een gezonde werklust en een sterk ontwikkeld gevoel van verantwoordelijkheid, die bereid is om de uitdaging aan te gaan om Forum Ethibel verder uit te bouwen en aan te sturen bij de ontwikkeling van nieuwe producten en het aanboren van nieuwe markten.
18-11 | A new series about resposible investing on Canal Z
The series 'Z-Responsible Invest' of Canal Z is released
25-10 | Ethical investment for all
Book presentation on November 3rd
24-05 | Axa disinvests from tobacco
The world's largest insurer takes the sustainable road
19-05 | Sustainable banking for Flemish municipalities
A VVSG training session with Forum ETHIBEL