|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
24-02 | Interview with Herwig Peeters, general director of Forum ETHIBEL, in Test-Aankoop invest
Dossier: Sustainable investment funds in Belgium
23-01 | The complexity of green investments
Sustainability focus by Vigeo
15-01 | Carbon balancing solutions of CO2logic
New Forum ETHIBEL certificate
14-01 | Funds for Good: investments with a social impact
Certification by Forum ETHIBEL
19-12 | Sector Insight: CSR in the European beverage sector
Updated Ethibel rating