|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
22-10 | Van Lanschot launches Ethical Europe Equity Note
Return on investment linked to the EEE Index certified by Forum ETHIBEL
08-10 | Launch of the Ethical US Equity Index
Audit and certification by Forum ETHIBEL
08-10 | Human capital and social dialogue in European companies
Research by Vigeo
06-10 | Sustainable savings and investments in Belgium: Still a vibrant market
Press release 6 October 2014
01-10 | Sector review: Supermarkets EU
Updated Ethibel rating