|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
03-07 | The Annual Report 2014 is out now
Read the full report online
02-07 | The BGL BNP Paribas Autocallable SRI Note 2020
A new structured product certified by Forum ETHIBEL
01-07 | The cost of CSR misconduct
Research by Vigeo
30-06 | Forum ETHIBEL at the Global Ethics Forum in Genève
Responsible leadership and responsible investing
24-06 | New World Bank Green Growth Bond linked to Ethical Europe Equity Index
First equity-linked World Bank green bond for retail investors in the US