|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
17-06 | BP2F SRI Note 2020/2
BNP Paribas Fortis launches a product for the defensive ethical investor
17-06 | Ethical Europe Equity
A new ethical index, audited by Forum ETHIBEL
17-06 | Best Belgian Sustainability Report 2013
Forum ETHIBEL advises
29-05 | Solidariteitssparen and Wereldsparen merged into the SpaarPlus account
The birth of a new sustainable saving account
24-05 | Forum ETHIBEL in the press
demens.nu Magazine and Oiko Info