|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
11-02 | Forum ETHIBEL goes veggie with Dagen zonder Vlees
40 days eating less meat, challenge accepted!
25-01 | Sustainable Investment Training Course
A course for financial advisors
22-12 | Newsletter December 2015
18-12 | Solid’R: the ethical label for the recovery of goods and textile
The new certificates covering 2014
16-12 | Sustainable investing reaches record level
A Forum ETHIBEL and MIRA report.