|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
17-12 | The Solid’R label: recovery and recycling according to ethical solidarity-based principles
The new certificates for 2013
15-12 | Opnieuw & Co: social audit report 2013
Certification by Forum ETHIBEL
10-12 | Award for Best Belgian Sustainability Report 2014
Befimmo, Bopro, Vredeseilanden and Antwerp World Diamond Centre as award winners
19-11 | Green, social and ethical retail funds in Europe
2014: Another year of growth
17-11 | World Bank sells green bond to Belgian investors
linked to the Ethical Europe Equity Index