|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
19-05 | Sustainable banking for Flemish municipalities
A VVSG training session with Forum ETHIBEL
26-04 | Launch of new BNP Paribas Fortis notes
Forum ETHIBEL will be the independent supervisor of the BP2F SRI Leaders series
25-04 | First audit for textile recuperation group TESS GEIE
The five founding companies are approved by Forum ETHIBEL
25-02 | Vigeo merges with Eiris
Our new global rating partner: VigeoEiris
11-02 | Forum ETHIBEL goes veggie with Dagen zonder Vlees
40 days eating less meat, challenge accepted!