|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
22-11 | Call for applications for Board members
Forum ETHIBEL wishes to reinforce its Board of Directors.
We are looking for an experienced person to become a member of the Board of Directors and to share his/her knowledge and expertise, on a voluntary basis.
21-10 | Forum ETHIBEL vzw werft aan (recruitment closed)
Voltijds drietalig medewerk(st)er (NL/EN/FR).
Veelzijdig takenpakket met als voornaamste aspecten administratie, communicatie en onderzoek.
U wordt verzocht de profielnota aan te vragen bij firstname.lastname@example.org met als onderwerp: "Sollicitatie Forum ETHIBEL".
08-10 | SecurAsset (LU) Bond 2020/01/06 Ethical Europe
The new sustainable bond of Argenta
08-10 | Argenta-Fund Responsible Growth Fund Defensive
A new SRI fund of Argenta Savings Bank
26-09 | Theâtre National - MONEY!
Special offer for the readers of Forum ETHIBEL