|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
06-10 | Stock Market Learning Competition 2015
ESI Excellence Global as sustainability benchmark
01-10 | No room for Volkswagen in ethical investment universe
Updated Ethibel rating
30-09 | Responsibility in the supply chain: conflict-free minerals
Sustainability focus by Vigeo
18-09 | Half-yearly review of the Ethibel Sustainability Indices (ESI)
Effective as of September 21st 2015
14-09 | Enquête duurzaam sparen en beleggen in België
Geef je mening