|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
23-04 | Sector Insight: CSR in the Pharma and Biotech sector
Updated Ethibel ratings
10-04 | ARISTA certificate for Ethibel methodology
The quality mark for SRI research
08-04 | New structured products certified by Forum ETHIBEL
Linked to the Ethical Europe Equity Index
16-03 | Half-yearly review of the Ethibel Sustainability Indices (ESI)
Effective as of March 23nd 2015
12-03 | Human Capital and the empowerment of the HR function
Sustainability focus by Vigeo