|Title:||What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
What is the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) and how is it generated?
The Ethibel Sustainability Index is composed of a basket of shares included in the Investment Register. With the ESI you have an excellent instrument to measure and compare the financial performance of sustainable investments with traditional investments.
- What are the conditions to use the Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE labels?
- Which companies are eligible to be included in the Investment Register?
- Apply for your Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
- Consult the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Europe
- Ethibel Sustainability Index Excellence Global
- The use of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- Login for financial institutions with an Ethibel PIONEER or Ethibel EXCELLENCE label
17-07 | Responsible banking and investing
New certificate for Van Lanschot and Kempen Capital Management
16-07 | SecurAsset (LU) Responsible Coupon Note 2022
Certification by Forum ETHIBEL
14-07 | Belgische Staat dient haar verantwoordelijkheid op te nemen als maatschappelijk aandeelhouder van BNP Paribas
Persbericht van 10 juni 2014
03-06 | Forum Ethibel certifies the Finvex Sustainable & Efficient Europe 30 Index
Certification as of April 1st 2014
03-06 | Forum Ethibel certifies the Smart Invest Bon SRI Europe series
Monitoring of the compliance with socio-ethical criteria