|Title:||Origin and basis of the assessment method|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
Origin and basis of the assessment method
Forum ETHIBEL and Vigeo both determined an assessment method which can be used for all companies within all industries and which contains all the key elements of corporate social responsibility (CSR).For the specifications of the Ethibel labels Forum ETHIBEL finally opted for the robust and multidimensional Vigeo Equitics rating model.This rating model is complemented by two major additional analyses:one based on exclusion criteria and one based on controversies.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is indeed linked to the commitment to take into account the expectations of stakeholders.Good stakeholder management is related to good risk management (in terms of reputation, operational efficiency, maintaining human capital) and continuous improvement.
The core methodology of Vigeo, Equitics, and all its related procedures have been audited and certified against the quality standard ARISTA 3.0® (see www.aristastandard.org).
- Which businesses will be assessed?
- The outline of the assessment process
- Collecting information for the assessment
- International standards and conventions which support the Ethibel assessment method
- Evaluated domains and evaluation criteria
- The positive selection criteria
- Evaluation per industry
- 3 aspects of the assessment
- How are companies quoted and classified?
- Negative or exclusion criteria
- Which activities or practices are controversial?
- How are ratings assigned?
- The advantages of Forum ETHIBEL rating for companies
- Also government bonds
24-05 | Forum ETHIBEL in the press
demens.nu Magazine and Oiko Info
08-05 | Belsif conference on Sustainable Investments
Tuesday, June 4th 2013
26-03 | New B
A new Belgian cooperative bank?
05-03 | Sustainable savings and investments in Belgium in 2011.
Publication of the new MIRA report.
01-03 | Solidariteitssparen and Wereldsparen of VDK Spaarbank
The new certificates for 2012