|Title:||Negative or exclusion criteria|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
Negative or exclusion criteria
In the specifications Forum ETHIBEL does not only include six positive assessment domains and 38 positive selection criteria.We also formulate exclusion criteria:companies which are significantly involved in activities related to
- nuclear energy
are automatically excluded.
The level of involvement is crucial. For each negative or exclusion criterion, Forum ETHIBEL applies different thresholds to measure the level of involvement of a company. The definitions and thresholds that apply can be consulted in the following documents:
- Which businesses will be assessed?
- The outline of the assessment process
- Collecting information for the assessment
- Origin and basis of the assessment method
- International standards and conventions which support the Ethibel assessment method
- Evaluated domains and evaluation criteria
- The positive selection criteria
- Evaluation per industry
- 3 aspects of the assessment
- How are companies quoted and classified?
- Which activities or practices are disputable?
- How are ratings assigned?
- The advantages of Forum ETHIBEL rating for companies
- Also government bonds
12-12 | Award for Best Sustainability Report 2013
Solvay, Struik Foods Belgium/Chillfis, Pro Natura en Lokale politie Sint-Pieters-Leeuwwinners in terms of sustainability reporting
22-11 | Call for applications for Board members
Forum ETHIBEL wishes to reinforce its Board of Directors.
We are looking for an experienced person to become a member of the Board of Directors and to share his/her knowledge and expertise, on a voluntary basis.
08-10 | SecurAsset (LU) Bond 2020/01/06 Ethical Europe
The new sustainable bond of Argenta
08-10 | Argenta-Fund Responsible Growth Fund Defensive
A new SRI fund of Argenta Savings Bank
26-09 | Theâtre National - MONEY!
Special offer for the readers of Forum ETHIBEL