|Title:||Negative or exclusion criteria|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
Negative or exclusion criteria
In the specifications Forum ETHIBEL does not only include six positive assessment domains and 38 positive selection criteria.We also formulate exclusion criteria:companies which are significantly involved in activities related to
- nuclear energy
are automatically excluded.
- Which businesses will be assessed?
- The outline of the assessment process
- Collecting information for the assessment
- Origin and basis of the assessment method
- International standards and conventions which support the Ethibel assessment method
- Evaluated domains and evaluation criteria
- The positive selection criteria
- Evaluation per industry
- 3 aspects of the assessment
- How are companies quoted and classified?
- Which activities or practices are controversial?
- How are ratings assigned?
- The advantages of Forum ETHIBEL rating for companies
- Also government bonds
08-05 | Belsif conference on Sustainable Investments
Tuesday, June 4th 2013
26-03 | New B
A new Belgian cooperative bank?
05-03 | Sustainable savings and investments in Belgium in 2011.
Publication of the new MIRA report.
01-03 | Solidariteitssparen and Wereldsparen of VDK Spaarbank
The new certificates for 2012