|Title:||Mission - Vision - Values|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
Mission - Vision - Values
Four core values
- Commitment. We are committed to all our stakeholders and we actively listen to their views. We communicate openly about our choices.
- Credible. Our relationships are based on trust and honesty. We do what we say and we say what we do, in all openness. We safe-keep our integrity and independence and accept no outside pressure. We allow external verification.
- Effective. Our operation is efficient and effective, and strives for a maximal societal impact. Our financial performance is sufficient to ensure our continuity.
- Innovative. We respond proactively to new developments in the market. To this end, we build networks with the right partners.
- Starting from a critical reflection on the place of money and corporations in society, Forum ETHIBEL develops a framework and tools to stimulate socially responsible investing and corporate social responsibility.
- Forum ETHIBEL aims to become an international organisation that offers its proper products and services in the area of corporate social responsibility and socially responsible investing and that contributes actively to standardisation and quality in its sector.
- Forum ETHIBEL is a valuable partner for the internationally organised financial institutions, corporations, governments and NGOs.
- Forum ETHIBEL promotes in different ways the corporate social responsibility and the investments in small and medium enterprises.
08-05 | Belsif conference on Sustainable Investments
Tuesday, June 4th 2013
26-03 | New B
A new Belgian cooperative bank?
05-03 | Sustainable savings and investments in Belgium in 2011.
Publication of the new MIRA report.
01-03 | Solidariteitssparen and Wereldsparen of VDK Spaarbank
The new certificates for 2012