|Title:||Minimum technical conditions for certification of funds with CSR principles|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
Minimum technical conditions for certification of funds with CSR principles
Funds with CSR principles which do not (fully-) observe the Ethibel standards are eligible for certification if the following conditions are met:
- The MVI investment criteria are detailed, clear and publicly formulated.
- As a minimum, criteria are formulated with regard to labour and human rights, environmental crimes and armament.
- There is a defined investment universe or another operational reference base which the audit can support on.
- Traceable and reliable sources of information are used.
- Forum ETHIBEL regularly screens the portfolios. There is usually one verification per quarter; for actively managed portfolios one per month.
17-06 | BP2F SRI Note 2020/2
BNP Paribas Fortis launches a product for the defensive ethical investor
17-06 | Ethical Europe Equity
A new ethical index, audited by Forum ETHIBEL
17-06 | Best Belgian Sustainability Report 2013
Forum ETHIBEL advises
29-05 | Solidariteitssparen and Wereldsparen merged into the SpaarPlus account
The birth of a new sustainable saving account
24-05 | Forum ETHIBEL in the press
demens.nu Magazine and Oiko Info