|Title:||The outline of the assessment process|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
The outline of the assessment process
- Positive criteria assessment
- Exclusion criteria assessment
- Screening in terms of controversies
Positive criteria assessment
The company is assessed on the basis of the positive criteria defined by Forum ETHIBEL in the Ethibel label specifications.These specifications consist of six study domains which cover all aspects of corporate social responsibility (CSR):human rights, human capital, the environment, social impact, market ethics and good governance.
Screening in terms of controversies
Involvement in other controversial activities such as hazardous chemicals, the sex industry, GMOs in food, alcohol and cruelty to animals are carefully evaluated and will, in certain cases, not result in exclusion.
- Which businesses will be assessed?
- Collecting information for the assessment
- Origin and basis of the assessment method
- International standards and conventions which support the Ethibel assessment method
- Evaluated domains and evaluation criteria
- The positive selection criteria
- Evaluation per industry
- 3 aspects of the assessment
- How are companies quoted and classified?
- Negative or exclusion criteria
- Which activities or practices are controversial?
- How are ratings assigned?
- The advantages of Forum ETHIBEL rating for companies
- Also government bonds
17-06 | BP2F SRI Note 2020/2
BNP Paribas Fortis launches a product for the defensive ethical investor
17-06 | Ethical Europe Equity
A new ethical index, audited by Forum ETHIBEL
17-06 | Best Belgian Sustainability Report 2013
Forum ETHIBEL advises
29-05 | Solidariteitssparen and Wereldsparen merged into the SpaarPlus account
The birth of a new sustainable saving account
24-05 | Forum ETHIBEL in the press
demens.nu Magazine and Oiko Info