|Title:||The positive selection criteria|
|Date of publishing:||September 20, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
The positive selection criteria
- Promotion of social dialogue
- Encouragement of participation
- Reorganisation policy
- Care for individual career planning and professional availability
- Quality of remuneration
- Improvement of safety, health and prevention
- Working hours policy
- Environmental strategy and eco-design
- Pollution management (prevention and control)
- Development of green products and services
- Risk management related to the affection of biodiversity
- Sustainable water management
- Rational energy consumption
- Management of atmospheric emissions
- Waste management
- Management of local pollution
- Impact of transport and distribution
- Environmental impact on the overall life cycle of products and services
- Product safety and safe products
- Information to customers
- Responsible relation with customers
- Cooperation with suppliers in terms of sustainable production
- Integration of environmental factors in the production chain
- Integration of social themes in the production chain
- Prevention against corruption
- Prevention against anti-competition practices
- Integrity and transparency in terms of strategy and influencing tactics
- Balance between powers and effectiveness of the Board of Directors
- Audits and control mechanisms
- Shareholder rights
- Remuneration of top managers
- Contribution to economic and social development of the territories of establishment and their human communities
- Social impact of products or services
- Contribution to to causes of general interest
- Respect for the fundamental human rights and safeguarding measures
- Respect for the freedom of trade unions and right to collective bargaining
- Exclusion of child labour and forced labour
- Which businesses will be assessed?
- The outline of the assessment process
- Collecting information for the assessment
- Origin and basis of the assessment method
- International standards and conventions which support the Ethibel assessment method
- Evaluated domains and evaluation criteria
- Evaluation per industry
- 3 aspects of the assessment
- How are companies quoted and classified?
- Negative or exclusion criteria
- Which activities or practices are disputable?
- How are ratings assigned?
- The advantages of Forum ETHIBEL rating for companies
- Also government bonds
22-11 | Call for applications for Board members
Forum ETHIBEL wishes to reinforce its Board of Directors.
We are looking for an experienced person to become a member of the Board of Directors and to share his/her knowledge and expertise, on a voluntary basis.
21-10 | Forum ETHIBEL vzw werft aan (recruitment closed)
Voltijds drietalig medewerk(st)er (NL/EN/FR).
Veelzijdig takenpakket met als voornaamste aspecten administratie, communicatie en onderzoek.
U wordt verzocht de profielnota aan te vragen bij email@example.com met als onderwerp: "Sollicitatie Forum ETHIBEL".
08-10 | SecurAsset (LU) Bond 2020/01/06 Ethical Europe
The new sustainable bond of Argenta
08-10 | Argenta-Fund Responsible Growth Fund Defensive
A new SRI fund of Argenta Savings Bank
26-09 | Theâtre National - MONEY!
Special offer for the readers of Forum ETHIBEL