|Date of publishing:||October 05, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
Vooruitgangstraat 333, bus 7
Tel.+32 (0)2 206 11 11
Fax.+32 (0)2 206 11 10
Everyone (financial institutions, companies, authorities, savers-investors and other interested parties) can call on Forum ETHIBEL:
- for information about our labels Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE
- for an explanation about the Investment Register and the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI)
- for advice about socially responsible investing (SRI) and corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- for non-committal quotes for audits, certifications and research assignments
- to exchange ideas about our approach and about SCR topics
- for remarks, thoughts and questions.
How to get to Forum ETHIBEL
By public transport:
- Forum ETHIBEL is a ten minutes’ walk from the Noordstation (exit ‘Noord’ will take you straight to the Vooruitgangstraat).
- Trams:Line 3, direction Esplanade, first stop after Noordstation (direction Schaarbeek), trams 3-25-33-55.
- Coming from Ghent:E40, Leopold II tunnel to junction ‘Jacqmain/koning Albert II-laan’. Follow Koning Albert II-laan until first traffic lights past the roundabout. Then turn right, and take the second street on the left.
- Coming from Liege:E40, follow Brussels centrum, Reyerstunnel. Turn right on the first roundabout. Drive through the Wetstraat. At the traffic lights (crossing with Kunstlaan) turn right and take the tunnel again until exit ‘Jacqmain’. Then: see above.
- Coming from Antwerp:A12, junction Laken/Brussels centrum, right. Straight ahead (past the Royal Palace and the church of Laken), then straight over the bridge of the Brussels-Charleroi canal, until reaching the railway bridge. The street on the right before the bridge is the Vooruitgangstraat.
For a route with your SatNav enter the address or the coordinates 50° 51' 59.5866" N, 4° 21' 47.7324" E.
17-06 | BP2F SRI Note 2020/2
BNP Paribas Fortis launches a product for the defensive ethical investor
17-06 | Ethical Europe Equity
A new ethical index, audited by Forum ETHIBEL
17-06 | Best Belgian Sustainability Report 2013
Forum ETHIBEL advises
29-05 | Solidariteitssparen and Wereldsparen merged into the SpaarPlus account
The birth of a new sustainable saving account
24-05 | Forum ETHIBEL in the press
demens.nu Magazine and Oiko Info