|Title:||Audit and certification|
|Date of publishing:||August 10, 2011|
|Also available in the following languages:||Dutch, French|
Audit and certification
As an expert in socially responsible investment (SRI) Forum ETHIBEL applies its expertise to its own quality labels (Ethibel PIONEER and Ethibel EXCELLENCE).
In addition, we make our knowledge available for different types of audits and certifications with regard to SRI and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
In general, this means that you can call on Forum ETHIBEL for:
- certification of SRI funds which do not (fully) meet the Ethibel standards
- tailor-made SRI audits (without certification)
- social-ethical audits for non-financial products
- audits with regard to good governance.
Audits can be confirmed with the Forum ETHIBEL certificate. This certificate is a major asset for organisations and companies:
- It offers their customers the visible guarantee that all the self-imposed rules of the game have been observed.
- Many government institutions and NGOs only want to work with companies and organisations which objectively show their commitment to good governance and corporate social responsibility.
08-05 | Belsif conference on Sustainable Investments
Tuesday, June 4th 2013
26-03 | New B
A new Belgian cooperative bank?
05-03 | Sustainable savings and investments in Belgium in 2011.
Publication of the new MIRA report.
01-03 | Solidariteitssparen and Wereldsparen of VDK Spaarbank
The new certificates for 2012
31-01 | A renewed certificate for Cricket Savings
The results of the 2012 certification round